Monday, April 1, 2013

In Memoriam: My Samsung Galaxy Note


Well, sadly, all good things must come to an end.  This 2013, I have a new job, I have new perspective in life. Now, apparently the changes must come to my mistress, or second wife, if you will: Samsung Galaxy Note.

On March 30th, 2013, I noticed my Samsung Galaxy Note is suffering problems when charging. Later that night, I brought GNote to the ICU at Samsung Service Center. And yesterday, the 31st March 2013, the ICU stated that the cost of repairing was high, so I had to make a hurtful decision to end GNote suffering.  Rest in Peace my dear friend.  Gnote has been accompanying my daily life since October 2011.

My GNote will be placed in its original Premiere big black box that I got when I first bought it, along with its peripherals.

So, the mysamsunggalaxynotejournal.blogspot.com is at an end.  All new articles can be found in this blog page instead.

Farewell.

Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment