Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Hunt for Headphone Ended

Ypu know, of all the strange things that happened to me, I have to end up with the strangest, if I must say so. I found a my drea,  headphone unplanned and without thinking. Of all the list of headphones that I checked, Sony MDR10RBT is the hardest to find. Somehow Sony Indonesia doesn't seem seriously release it. That includes Sony MDR1RBT Mark II.

So, now what to do?

Just today, out of the blue, I found 1 new unit of Sony MDR1RBT Mark II. According to the store staff, Sony has only dropped 2 units,  1 for sell and the other a demo unit. So, out of instinct and frustration on other things in life, I decided to entertain myself and buy Sony MDR1RBT Mark II. The 30-hour Bluetooth and wired headphone that received highest rave of positive reviews from every reviewers in the Internet.

There you go, all the months of planning and testing, O ended up the highest end of headphones that I have ever buy.

Coming soon,  the personal review.

No comments:

Post a Comment